Things I am Grateful for: 4# Week
Here we go again with my weekly list of things I am grateful for.
Before starting I have to introduce you my new friend Octy:
One of the best thing that happened to me this week was surely receiving an unexpected gift from my boyfriend. Yesterday I got some parcels and also got his, but I thought it was some of the things I ordered. He asked me if I had got something from an online shop, and I was really surprised in finding out his present. It’s a soft two-side octopus: the violet part has a grumpy face, while the light blue side smiles. I immediately laughed when I saw the violet part, because it remembered me my boyfriend’s grumpy face, while the light blue side is me trying to make him smile. So Octy has definetely gained the first place on this chart.
2. I met some new colleagues of mine, and I am always happy to know other people. I think I’ll never understand how many colleagues I have.
3. I’ve got another field to work on, and even though I am little scared and sometimes I think if I’ll manage it, you know that an Aries is never scared by challenges.
4. I went out for the first time — after I don’t know how many months — at night. Ok, at 11 p.m. we had to be at home because of the curfew, but at least I could experience how it is to be able to see people and drink something together.
5. I baked some Italian focaccia (it is not easy to explain what a focaccia is without a picture) and everyone told me they were tasty. I was so happy about the outcome!
6. I had the time to read and to go shopping. I really don’t like to go shopping, but I needed to buy some clothes. I found only one of the things I was looking for in a store, while I bought from online stores other stuff. I’m glad I found what I looked for.
7. I went out for lunch after three months. I ate some delicious Eastern food, such as gyoza (love them!), udon with chicken and vegetables, and spring rolls.
Imagine people in the world starting thinking and writing the things they are grateful for. It is not just what you get back, it is the energy you convey to the Universe and to the others, it is the feeling you perceive when you know there is something good in your life despite the hardships you’re facing right now.
Imagine a lot of people thinking more positive about their life. Imagine spreading kindness and good mood because people are aware of what they have, and they don’t focus on negativity. Those people are also able to see positive aspects in others as well. When you tell yourself you’re not so good in something, but then the voice of your fellow friend/family member/whoever tells you: “Look, don’t put yourself down!”, it’s because they see potential in you. People who know their own potential can see other people’s resources as well.
Start writing down a list of the things you are grateful for. You can inspire yourself when things are not going so well, and you can also inspire others to know better themselves. If you know your own resources, you can recognize them in others.
Don’t miss the previous three weeks on my profile! Laura Papavero — Medium