Things I am Grateful for: Week 10#
Honestly, I have to tell it: every week, it’s getting harder. Some weeks it seems so difficult to have something you are grateful for. I mean, something which I haven’t previously mentioned.
- I got a great news a couple of days ago, something that is going to change an important aspect of my life.
- I stayed focused and calm even though when the situation I was facing in that moment was challenging.
- I felt strong and full of energy the last two days before the weekend. Even though I didn’t sleep a lot those days, it wasn’t so difficult for me to stand up at 6 a.m. I wish it was so easy every day!
- I wore a new dress and my colleagues noticed it. It suits me, but since I am not used to wear dresses, especially while working, I think I’ll keep wearing it in my free time.
- I managed to read a little bit more. Every morning I decided what I wanted to do at night, and I did it.
I was one of those people who thought that good things happen only to others, and I felt resentment. Now I try to focus on the good things I have, reminding myself that I should enjoy them when it is possible.
It would be fantastic if people shared their gratitude towards their own life, so why not starting myself with this project?
If you want to read the previous “Things I am grateful for…” or maybe some other articles of mine, here is the link to my profile: Laura Papavero — Medium
If you enjoyed this post, I invite you to share your opinions and your personal things you are grateful for. Start writing down your own list. You can inspire yourself when things are not going so well, and you can also inspire others to know better themselves. If you know your own resources, you can recognize them in others.